COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Fashionontop will only collect information about you when you provide it to us, and we only collect information to provide better services to all our users and customers.
The information we collect from you typically includes
- your name, email address, first name, surname, address and domain name, phone number, date of birth, gender and may also contain your username or any other information required to process an order through the Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information you give to us directly to:
- deliver products to you, to collect payments and to manage your account, to market to you directly, as well as provide you with information about our products and services, and to notify you of changes to our products and services.
- contact you about new products, projects or seasonal promotions. If you wish not to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe by send email to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in all communication emails that are sent.
- provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones, and to protect our services and our customers. We may also use this information to offer you tailored products, projects or seasonal promotions.
- keep a record of your communications with us to help solve any issues or disputes that might arise.
We may use the information we collect through your use of our services to:
- measure the use of the Site and to administer and improve the Site. This statistical data is interpreted by Fashionontop in its continuing effort to improve the Site and your shopping experience.
We may combine the information you give to us directly with the information we collect through your use of our service.
In delivering our products or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party organisations, including external service providers; our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors; and regulatory or government authorities as required by law.
Fashionontop uses several security measures to protect the information you provide to us.
We protect your personal information by:
- restricting internal and external access to your personal information.
- maintaining our technology systems to prevent unauthorised computer access.
- ensuring that third parties that require access to your information, including organisations outside Australia, take such steps as are reasonable to ensure that they do not breach our privacy obligations.
- securely destroying your personal information when your personal information is no longer needed.
When purchasing from us, please note we do not keep your credit card details on file. We use third party providers to process payments, and only these entities see your credit card details. We ask for your telephone number to allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services for us to keep you informed.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
ACCURACY AND RETENTION
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide us, or to remove your name from our database at any time by contacting Customer Care.
You have the right to access personal information held by Fashionontop about you, subject to the restrictions provided by law. We endeavour to keep information about you as accurate as possible. If you are concerned about our use of your personal information or if you would like to review or change the information you have supplied to us, please contact us.
Further information about us can be obtained by contacting our Privacy officer during normal business hours on:
Ph: 03 9639 3392
For more information regarding privacy issues in Australia, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.gov.au.